Each month, Downtown Vision, Inc. (DVI) allows up to five non-profit groups to set up at Art Walk on a first come, first served basis. Due to the demand, we try to “share the love” and book each non-profit no more than four times (once per quarter) per year to give as many groups a chance to participate as possible. Exceptions may be made based on relevance to the monthly Art Walk theme.
Cost: First set up is free for each calendar
year. All additional set ups are $50. Make checks payable to Downtown Vision
Alliance. (Online payments are available upon request) If you wish to cancel, please alert DVI at least 1 week before Art
Walk. Fees are non-refundable.
Space: DVI will designate and reserve your space. Look for your group’s sign once you arrive.
All vendors will receive notifications of their location and all final logistics ONE WEEK before Art Walk.
Setup & Breakdown:
- Set up begins at 3 p.m., and should be completed by 5:00 p.m.
- Breakdown begins no later than 9 p.m.
- If you are set up in Hemming Park, you must vacate by 10 p.m. Vehicles may not be driven into Hemming Park for breakdown prior to 9 p.m.
- If you are set up on the street or sidewalks, you must vacate or move your stuff by 9:30 p.m.
Activities & Art: Each group is encouraged to engage patrons with hands-on activities related to your non-profit or through art displays that tie into the monthly Art Walk theme. Please note: food sales or giveaways are not permitted.
Fundraiser/Donations: If your nonprofit organization is looking to host a fundraiser or to collect donations, it must be involve an art component (i.e. make snowflakes for $1 to raise funds for an organization) and must be approved by Downtown Vision, Inc.
Supplies: You are responsible for supplying your own setup, including, but not limited to, a table, chairs, tent (recommended), lighting and extension cords (recommended).
Weather Recommendations: Art Walk is a RAIN OR SHINE event. In the case of inclement weather, we encourage you to arrange backup indoor accommodations.
- Designated parking is not provided. Street parking is free after 6 p.m. Bring a few quarters and you’ll be set.
- The Downtown Garage at Adams and Clay streets offers free, covered parking Art Walk night, courtesy of Elite Parking Services. (Enter on Clay Street).
- If parked illegally or at a meter marked “No Parking,” you are at your own risk of receiving a parking ticket.
- Visit Downtown Vision’s interactive parking map here.
To be considered for a non-profit spot, please download this form and return it to Hana Ashchi at email@example.com.