|Michael Dunn Trial Jury Selection traffic information |
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office has announced the following traffic information for the Michael Dunn trial jury selection taking place Monday, Feb. 3:
- Significant traffic congestion is expected from 7 a.m. to noon on Monday, Feb. 3, in the blocks surrounding the Duval County Courthouse and adjacent parking garage on Clay Street.
- JSO will be assisting with traffic.
- JSO suggests drivers plan to arrive to their destination early if they must use Forsyth Street.
- Using an alternate route is highly recommended.
- Congestion could continue in that area the following morning,Tuesday, Feb. 4, depending on the jury selection schedule/progress.
|First Wednesday Art Walk road closures |
The following roads will be closed next Wednesday evening, Feb. 5, for the First Wednesday Art Walk, "Art is for Lovers."
- Laura Street from Duval to Monroe streets will be closed 4-9:30 p.m.
- Laura Street from Monroe to Adams streets will be closed 5-9:30 p.m.
- The intersection at Monroe and Laura streets will remain open.
|Additional information |
| || |