Time for One Spark
The crowdfunding festival One Spark
kicks off one week from today, taking place Wednesday, April 9, to Sunday, April 13, throughout Downtown Jacksonville's core
Below, you will find information on road closures, detours, parking and transportation
. For full festival information, including a schedule of events
, visit www.beonespark.com
Road closures and detour information
| | Road closures
One Spark has announced the following road closures in effect during the festival:
- Closed 7 p.m. Tuesday, April 8, through 9 p.m. Sunday, April 13:
- Laura Street from Duval Street to Independent Drive
- Duval Street between Hogan and Laura streets
- Monroe Street between Hogan and Main streets
- Adams Street between Hogan and Main streets
- Closed as needed between 6 p.m. and 2 a.m. Wednesday, April 9, through Sunday, April 13:
- Forsyth Street from Hogan to Main streets
- Forsyth Street from Ocean to Newnan streets
- Bay Street from Ocean to Newnan streets
- Ocean Street from Adams to Bay streets
- Road Closures Map
One Spark has suggested the following alternate route for vehicles traveling around the festival:
east on Water Street, turn left to travel north on Hogan Street, turn
right to travel east on Church Street and turn right to travel south on
- Detour Map
For additional information on road closures and detours, contact the One Spark team at 904-250-0070.
There will be two free
parking options during the festival:
- Park at Everbank Field and take a free shuttle to the heart of the event footprint
- Park near the Prime Osborn and take a free Skyway ride
- Parking Map
The following Downtown transportation options will be available during One Spark:
Jacksonville Water Taxi ferries visitors across the river from the
Southbank to The Jacksonville Landing. During One Spark, the water taxi
will operate 11 a.m. - 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday, and
11 a.m. - 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
rates are $6 for adults, $3 for seniors (65+) and children (ages 3 -
10). Kids under the age of 3 are free. One-way rides are $4. Call
904-834-4011, or visit jacksonvillewatertaxi.com for more information.
The free-to-ride Skyway departs stations every three to six minutes. During One Spark, the Skyway will operate:
- Wednesday and Thursday, 6 a.m. - 2 a.m.
- Friday, 6 a.m. - 3 a.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 a.m.
- Sunday, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Riverside Trolley (Route TR1) stops at Hemming Plaza, The Jacksonville
Landing and other event hotspots. During One Spark, the Trolley will
operate Wednesday through Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. Regular fare is
$1.50 per trip.
Jacksonville Transit Authority (JTA) operates more than 30 bus routes
throughout Jacksonville. Regular fare is $1.50 per trip. For bus
schedules and route maps, visit www.jtafla.com.
Download the One Spark event map here.
|Additional information |
For information on Downtown ongoing road and lane closures, parking, dining, events and more, visit downtownjacksonville.org
| || |