Inc. regularly publishes information on Downtown, including market research,
development updates, newsletters and annual reports. For past publications not
listed below, please contact our director of district services, Jennifer Hewett-Apperson, at email@example.com
Downtown Vision, Inc. 2015 Strategic Plan
This document outlines DVI's overall direction and areas of focus moving forward.
2010 Downtown White Paper, Turning the Corner: Rethinking & Remaking Downtown
This paper outlines eight broad principles necessary to move Downtown forward.
- Turning the Corner: Rethinking & Remaking Downtown | Download PDF
Marketing and Promotions Materials
Any Given Day Downtown Flier | Download PDF
State of Downtown Reports
These comprehensive reports include information on trends in Downtown development, employment, residential, retail, parking and more.
- 2014 State of Downtown Report | Download PDF
*Supplement coming soon
Downtown Development Updates
This update outlines Downtown development projects that are under construction and proposed.
DVI Annual Reports and Mid-year Updates
These reports detail Downtown Vision, Inc.’s efforts to build, maintain and promote a healthy and vibrant Downtown.
Prospective Business Information
Downtown’s open for business! Want to be a part of it? Here’s some helpful information for prospective (and existing) Downtown businesses. Check out our Doing Business section for even more information.
Downtown Vision, Inc. Presentations and Reports
Other Published Downtown Resources
- FINAL Downtown Investment Authority Business Investment and Development Strategy | Download PDF
- Downtown Investment Authority Feasibility Study Presentation | Download PDF
- Downtown Retail Enhancement Plan and Application | Download PDF
- Jax2025 Vision Report | View Report
- Downtown Marketing Survey Results | Download PDF
- Office of Public Parking Presentation, Nov. 2012 | Download PDF
- IBM Smarter Cities Challenge Grant - Jacksonville Final Report | Download PDF
- 3CDC Presentation - Fountain Square | Download PDF
- 3CDC Presentation - Washington Park | Download PDF