The following is this week’s issue of the “#DTJax Weekly Update” e-newsletter. To receive this in your email inbox each week, sign-up here.
Instagram of the Week
Things To Do Downtown
December 8: ChristmasRocks with The Southern Boys at the Jacksonville Landing
December 10: Laugh Lounge at Dos Gatos
December 10: Swing Night Out: The Volstead
December 10: Yoga Sundays at River City Brewing Company
December 10: Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Seattle Seahawks
- The Cawton Report: Visit Jacksonville praised for Irma aftermath
- Signs point to Chase at Barnett building
- Plan to build high-rise residential tower on Southbank sent back to Downtown Development Review Board
- The Cawton Report: Brewery, restaurant in works for Brooklyn
- You should know…BB&T Jacksonville market president Debbie Buckland
- Friday Second Editorial: ArtWalk continues to evolve and thrive
- First reviews are in for Cowford Chophouse: ‘Amazing & Outstanding’
New businesses in #DTJax:
- First Watch: 192 Riverside Ave.
- Cowford Chophouse: 101 E. Bay St.
- FSCJ’s 20West Cafe: 20 W. Adams St.
Stories From BlogDTJax.com
- The most wonderful time of the year in #DTJax
- Found in #DTJax: Manifest Distilling
- Found in #DTJax: Sweet Pete’s Candy
- Found in DTJax: Intuition Ale Works
- Post-Irma resources and ways to get involved
- Your guide to Game Day in #DTJax
- The Music of #DTJax
- The Dog Side of #DTJax
- Jacksonville Public Library: Jax Makerspace
- Dine-in In #DTJax
- Relax in #DTJax
2016-2017 Annual Report
Have you ever wondered, what exactly does DVI do in a year? Check out our latest Annual Report, which highlights accomplishments and financial information for fiscal year 2016-2017. Read or download the PDF here.