Subscribe: Receive this weekly newsletter in your inbox every Friday.
Road and Lane Closures
Main Street and Hart bridges, Atlantic and San Marco Boulevards and Hendricks Avenue
Daytime road and bridge closures Saturday 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. for the Gate River Run. Law Enforcement will direct traffic. View full list of Gate River Run closures below.
Park Street at I-95
Nighttime on-ramp closure to I-95 southbound Monday through March 27 from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for overpass construction. Follow detour.
Union Street at Laura Street
Daytime eastbound lane closures Monday through April 5 from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. to repair manhole.
I-10 at I-95
Nighttime northbound off-ramp closure to I-95 northbound Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 10 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for overpass construction. Follow detour.
I-95 at I-10
Continuous off-ramp closure for overpass construction. Follow detour. Nighttime northbound off-ramp closure to I-10 westbound Tuesday through March 27 from 10 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for overpass construction. Follow detour.
I-95 from Park Street to San Marco Boulevard
Nighttime lane closures Monday through March 27 from 10:30 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. for construction activities.
I-95 at Stockton Street
Continuous off-ramp closure for overpass construction. Follow detour.
I-10 from Stockton Street to I-95
Nighttime lane closures Monday and Tuesday from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. for overpass construction.
View a Full List of Jacksonville Road Closures
Visit FL511 on Twitter for Live Traffic Updates
Gate River Run Closures
Traffic on the following roads will be affected by the Gate River Run on March 19th and 20th.
The Runner’s Expo Closures
- Duval Street between Randolph Blvd and Franklin Street – Road will be closed from noon on Friday, March 19th until 1 PM on Saturday, March 20th. Randolph from Adams to Duval will be closed from 1 PM until noon on Saturday, March 20th.
Race Day Course Closures
- Duval Street (Jacksonville Fairgrounds to Main Street Bridge): 7:15 AM – 8:45 AM
- Randolph from Adams to Bay: 7:15 AM until 9:00 AM
- Main Street Bridge: 7:45 AM – 9:00 AM
- Riverplace Blvd – Prudential Drive: 8:00 AM – 9:15 AM
- San Marco Blvd (Prudential to Laverne): 8:00 AM -9:30 AM
- River Road and River Oaks Road: 8:15 AM – 9:45 AM
- Hendricks Ave (River Oaks to Alexandria): 8:20 AM – 10:00 AM
- Alexandria and Belote: 8:20 AM – 10:15 AM
- Atlantic Blvd. West Bound (Belote to Holmesdale): 8:20 AM – 10:30 AM
- Holmesdale, Nicholson, Olive and Gay: 8:20 AM – 10:45 AM
- Altantic Blvd. West Bound (Gay to Hart Bridge): 8:20 AM – 11:00 AM
- Hart Bridge Southeast Bound (Atlantic Blvd to Duval Street: 7:45 AM -11:30 AM
Construction Begins on New JEA Headquarters
Construction of the new JEA HQ has begun. Roadway closures adjacent to the site include both lanes of West Monroe as well as one lane of N Julia St. The parking lanes will be closed on Adams St. and N Pearl St. The project is anticipated to be complete in the first quarter of 2022.
AlertJax is a free emergency notification system that will contact Jacksonville residents in the event of a potential or pending emergency, including weather warnings based on geographic location. Details.
Join JSO officers and community members for monthly discussions about crime issues facing our neighborhoods and hear progress updates. Details.