On One Spark in Downtown Jacksonville:
“Crowded cars on the Skyway. Traffic congestion downtown. Long waits at restaurants.
Isn’t it wonderful?
More than once I heard someone talking about the vibe, even the seemingly negative aspects, by saying, ‘Isn’t this great? … This feels like a real downtown.'”
Read the the full article, “Mark Woods: Downtown felt like downtown should feel” at Jacksonville.com.
Can’t get enough of One Spark? Here are a number of wrap-ups and recaps to get your fix, facts and figures:
- One Spark’s preliminary results
- One Spark Slideshow by DVI
- One Spark Wrap Up by The Elbow
- One Spark 2013 by Content Design Group
- One Spark Ignites Crowdfunding, Capitalism, and Jacksonville by East Cooper Company
- WJCT’s First Coast Connect, The Results Of One Spark, April 23, 2013 with DVI’s Katherine Hardwick
- Winners and spectators see great potential in One Spark by First Coast News