Instagram of the Week
Take a tour of #DTJax, Springfield or Riverside with your pals on a Pedal Pub!
Ten Things to do Downtown This Week
Fat Tuesday Bayou Bash
2/25 @ The Volstead
Dancing with the Stars: Live!
2/26 @ Times-Union Center
Manifest Discovery Series: Whiskey Blending
2/26 @ Manifest Distilling
Yoga 4 Change at The Jessie
2/27 @ The Jessie Ball duPont Center
Open House: Learn more about JTA’s U2C Skyway System Conversion
2/27 12-6 p.m. @ MOCA
Great Guitar Gathering with Jason Vieaux
2/28 @ The Florida Theatre
Jacksonville Symphony: Video Games Live
2/28 @ Times-Union Center
Jax Book Fest 2020
2/29 @ Main Library
World of Nations Celebration 2020
2/29-3/1 @ Ford on Bay
The Office! A Musical Parody
3/1 @ Florida Theatre
We’ve partnered with the Winston Family YMCA and the City of Jacksonville to bring you FREE YMCA Group Workout Classes at Corkscrew Park.
These certified trainer-led classes take place each Tuesday at 12:15 p.m. at The Corkscrew, an outdoor public gym located on the Northbank Riverwalk in the shade of the Acosta Bridge. Bring yourself and a friend and get your sweat on. (Bathrooms & water fountain on site.)
Jumpin’ Jax House of Food
20 W. Adams St.
- Party bike franchise launches, looks to expand routes
- $136 Million Spandrel Bid For The Ford On Bay Project Gets DIA Approval
- ShareMD buys Eight Forty One tower on Downtown Southbank for $67 million
- First Baptist begins selling downtown properties
- DIA finds money to two-way a pair of downtown roads
- Public celebration for former Mayor Jake Godbold taking place Thursday
- Council approves one-year pilot program for e-scooters and e-bicycles Downtown
- LaVilla townhomes, redevelopment of Reddi-Arts building approved by DDRB
- Updated plans for Fidelity National Information Services headquarters set for DDRB approval
- Underbelly bringing live music back to Bay Street
If you live or work in #DTJax (Northbank, Southbank, Brooklyn/Riverside Avenue, LaVilla or the Stadium District) we want to hear from you! Complete our survey and be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to the Downtown restaurant or retailer of your choice.
DIA Targeted Food & Beverage Program Surveys
The Downtown Investment Authority (DIA) is revamping its Retail Enhancement Program. If you live or work Downtown, let them know what types of businesses you’d like to see.