The following is this week’s issue of the “#DTJax Weekly Update” e-newsletter. To receive this in your email inbox each week, sign-up here.
Instagram of the Week
Photo by @904happyhour
Things To Do Downtown
March 16: 1 Hot Mess at River City Brewing Company
March 16: Beat the Clock at Myth Nightclub
March 16: Get The Led Out at The Florida Theatre
March 17: Ayo & Teo at The Florida Theatre
March 17: Saeed Younan at Myth Nightclub
March 18: Alice Cooper at the Florida Theatre
March 18: Hollywood Harlots at 1904 Music Hall
March 18: Smokestack at The Landing
March 18: St. “PAW”ty’s Day at The Landing
March 19: Monday Night Funk Jam at 1904 Music Hall
- Downtown Hyatt adding 3 restaurants
- JTA Gets $16.9M Federal Grant For Downtown-Jacksonville Beach Route
- ‘Paddle Pub’ coming to downtown Jacksonville this month
- UNF plans January opening of Downtown classrooms
- Old city buildings may end with a boom
- Plan to add floors to Downtown Building Materializes
- Entertainment complex planned next to stadium
- New convention center “could be bigger than tourism”
New businesses in #DTJax:
FSCJ’s 20West Cafe
20 W. Adams St.
Stories From BlogDTJax.com
2016-2017 Annual Report
Have you ever wondered, what exactly does DVI do in a year? Check out our latest Annual Report, which highlights accomplishments and financial information for fiscal year 2016-2017. Read or download the PDF here.
2016-2017 State of Downtown Report
2018 Art Walk Sponsorship Opportunities
Downtown’s signature monthly event, First WednesdayArt Walk attracts 8,000 people each month, spans 15+ blocks with 30+ galleries, museums, cultural venues, restaurants, bars and businesses. In its 14th year, Art Walk celebrates the local art scene by featuring hundreds of artists, performers and live music acts. Be a partner today! Download the kit here.