The following is this week’s issue of the “#DTJax Weekly Update” e-newsletter. To receive this in your email inbox each week, sign-up here.
Instagram of the Week
Things To Do Downtown
March 25: Three Dog Night at The Florida Theatre
March 25: Watain at Mavericks Live
Help us make #ArtWalkJax a success and support all of your favorite local artists, performers, food trucks and businesses! Sign up here.
- FSCJ cuts ribbon on 20West Cafe
- DDRB to examine Lofts at Jefferson Station apartments, new sign for Greyhound
- Downtown: A hotel boom is coming
- Downtown Hyatt adding 3 restaurants
- JTA Gets $16.9M Federal Grant For Downtown-Jacksonville Beach Route
- ‘Paddle Pub’ coming to downtown Jacksonville this month
- Old city buildings may end with a boom
- Plan to add floors to Downtown Building Materializes
- Entertainment complex planned next to stadium
- New convention center “could be bigger than tourism”
New businesses in #DTJax:
FSCJ’s 20West Cafe
20 W. Adams St.
Stories From BlogDTJax.com
- 2018 #DTJax Awards Downtowner of the Year: Mark Nusbaum and Frank Denton
- 2018 #DTJax Awards Downtown Ambassador of the Year: Willie Browner
- Sunset Cruises with the St. Johns River Taxi
- The Dog Side of #DTJax
2016-2017 Annual Report
Have you ever wondered, what exactly does DVI do in a year? Check out our latest Annual Report, which highlights accomplishments and financial information for fiscal year 2016-2017. Read or download the PDF here.
2016-2017 State of Downtown Report
2018 Art Walk Sponsorship Opportunities
Downtown’s signature monthly event, First WednesdayArt Walk attracts 8,000 people each month, spans 15+ blocks with 30+ galleries, museums, cultural venues, restaurants, bars and businesses. In its 14th year, Art Walk celebrates the local art scene by featuring hundreds of artists, performers and live music acts. Be a partner today! Download the kit here.