Instagram of the Week
World of Nations was this weekend in #DTJax and Cre8Jax captured some amazing moments from the event! 📷 @cre8jax
Tag your Downtown photo #DTJax for a chance to be featured.
Ten Things to do Downtown This Week
Nick Cannon Presents: MTV Wild ‘N Out Live
3/3 @ VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena
3/4 @ Times-Union Center
Yoga on the Courthouse Lawn
3/4 @ Duval County Courthouse
First Wednesday Art Walk: St. Paddy Takes Over #DTJax
3/4 @ Downtown Jacksonville
Duval is For Lovers: Emo, Pop Punk, Throwback
3/5 @ 1904 Music Hall
Gate River Run
3/7 @ Downtown Jacksonville
Gate River Run Post-Race Celebration: Free Beer!
3/7 @ SHOR Seafood Grill at Hyatt Regency
Saturday Morning Cartooning
3/7 @ Main Library
Viva La Fiesta 2020
3/7 @ Hemming Park
Icemen Game in support of the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation
3/7 @ Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena
Workouts in #DTJax
Check out our blog post of community workout classes in #DTJax, including classes at the Corkscrew on the Northbank Riverwalk.
Jumpin’ Jax House of Food
20 W. Adams St.
- Chamblin’s downtown mixed-use project gets go-ahead for $900K renovation
- What’s next for the historic Laura Street Trio
- World of Nations Celebration fills old City Hall, courthouse site
- Party bike franchise launches, looks to expand routes
- $136 Million Spandrel Bid For The Ford On Bay Project Gets DIA Approval
- ShareMD buys Eight Forty One tower on Downtown Southbank for $67 million
- First Baptist begins selling downtown properties
- DIA finds money to two-way a pair of downtown roads
- Public celebration for former Mayor Jake Godbold taking place Thursday
- Council approves one-year pilot program for e-scooters and e-bicycles Downtown
Updates From Downtown Vision
The 5th Annual #DTJax Gala: Feeling Ritzy, in support of our Lively and Beautiful Sidewalks Initiative, was a roaring success! Thank you to everyone who made it possible, especially our Board and volunteers!
Festivities by: Paradigm Flux Dance Company, Let’s Ride Brass Band, Generation Y Entertainment, Sight & Sound Productions, Ritz Theatre and Museum, Manifest Distilling, Bold City Brewery, Intuition Ale Works, Bellwether, Jumpin’ Jax House of Food, Omni Jacksonville and The Bread & Board.
And of course, thank you to our amazing sponsors, including:
One Enterprise Center
VyStar Credit Union
Block by Block
Dana B Kenyon Company
JWB Real Estate Capital
Live Oak Contracting
If you live or work in #DTJax (Northbank, Southbank, Brooklyn/Riverside Avenue, LaVilla or the Stadium District) we want to hear from you! Complete our survey and be entered to win a $100 gift certificate to the Downtown restaurant or retailer of your choice.
DIA Targeted Food & Beverage Program Surveys
The Downtown Investment Authority (DIA) is revamping its Retail Enhancement Program. If you live or work Downtown, let them know what types of businesses you’d like to see.