We’re proud to welcome six new leaders to the Downtown Vision, Inc. Board of Directors this spring. With diverse backgrounds and experience representing leading organizations, these innovative individuals all have at least one thing in common, a passion for Downtown.
- Tony Allegretti is the executive director of the Cultural Council of Greater Jacksonville and serves on the board of the Downtown Investment Authority and the Downtown Marketing Collaborative. He is also a partner in The Gallery Restaurant Group.
- Keith Brown is the real estate/joint use development officer responsible for Jacksonville Transit Authority’s (JTA) Transit-Oriented Development and comprehensive real estate development initiative. He also sits on the board of the Florida Theatre.
- Jed Davis is an active participant in the Davis Family Office serving as employee, officer or director of the operating entities administered by the Davis Family Office. He also serves on numerous area boards.
- Teresa Durand-Stuebben is the director of business development with Auld & White Constructors; is a Downtown resident; and sits on boards of NAIOP, the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and JAX Chamber Board of Governors.
- Burnell Goldman is the general manager at the Omni Jacksonville Hotel. He also sits on the board of Visit Jacksonville and the JAX Chamber Board of Governors.
- Traci Jenks is the senior director of office of brokerage services at Cushman & Wakefield and was president of NAIOP in 2013. She also founded the Downtown Catalyst Club.
We know these new faces will perfectly complement our existing board with their commitment and dedication to a revitalized Downtown.