The following is this week’s issue of the “#DTJax Weekly Update” e-newsletter. To receive this in your email inbox each week, sign-up here.
Instagram of the Week
Photo by @steven_haley_photo
Things To Do Downtown
- Downtown is in John Peyton’s sights
- San Marco Dogtopia construction permit is in review
- Downtown design review board tackles several key projects starting soon
- Plan to add floors to Downtown Building Materializes
- Entertainment complex planned next to stadium
- Downtown Jacksonville Art Walk Downsizing For Slow Months
- New convention center “could be bigger than tourism”
- Retail garage project proposed for Downtown
- Hotel Indigo and Rooftop Restaurant and Bar proposed for Downtown
New businesses in #DTJax:
- FSCJ’s 20West Cafe: 20 W. Adams St.
- Gate Petroleum Station: 450 Park St.
- Yobe Frozen Yogurt: 450 Park St.
Stories From BlogDTJax.com
- Found in #DTJax: Wolf & Cub
- Found in #DTJax: Manifest Distilling
- Found in DTJax: Sweet Pete’s Candy
- Found in DTJax: Intuition Ale Works
- The Music of #DTJax
- The Dog Side of #DTJax
- Dine-in In #DTJax
- Relax in #DTJax
February 7: Put your dancing shoes on and get ready to Dance your heART out this month at Art Walk with performances by Dance Trance, The Jewelry Box Society, LaVilla School of the Arts and Melodic Stepping Experience! Explore 30+ participating businesses, enjoy local artist booths, live performances, delectable food trucks and more. Visit iloveartwalk.com for more info.
2016-2017 Annual Report
Have you ever wondered, what exactly does DVI do in a year? Check out our latest Annual Report, which highlights accomplishments and financial information for fiscal year 2016-2017. Read or download the PDF here.