The following is this week’s issue of the “#DTJax Weekly Update” e-newsletter. To receive this in your email inbox each week, sign-up here.
Instagram of the Week
Things To Do Downtown
- Plan to add floors to Downtown Building Materializes
- Entertainment complex planned next to stadium
- Downtown Jacksonville Art Walk Downsizing For Slow Months
- Wednesday Thumbs: Are the Jaguars on course to become “America’s Team”?
- New convention center “could be bigger than tourism”
- DIA votes unanimously to seek “darn good” bids for convention center
- Downtown Development Review Board to review projects for dogs, parking
- Retail garage project proposed for Downtown
- Hotel Indigo and Rooftop Restaurant and Bar proposed for Downtown
New businesses in #DTJax:
- FSCJ’s 20West Cafe: 20 W. Adams St.
- Gate Petroleum Station: 450 Park St.
- Yobe Frozen Yogurt: 450 Park St.
Stories From BlogDTJax.com
- Found in #DTJax: Wolf & Cub
- New Year, New You – Keeping your resolution in #DTJax
- Found in #DTJax: Manifest Distilling
- Found in DTJax: Sweet Pete’s Candy
- Found in DTJax: Intuition Ale Works
- Post-Irma resources and ways to get involved
- Your guide to Game Day in #DTJax
- The Music of #DTJax
- The Dog Side of #DTJax
- Dine-in In #DTJax
- Relax in #DTJax
February 7: Put your dancing shoes on and get ready to Dance your heART out this month at Art Walk! Explore 30+ participating businesses, art galleries, local artists and more. Plus, enjoy live performances and delectable food trucks in the heart of Jacksonville.
2016-2017 Annual Report
Have you ever wondered, what exactly does DVI do in a year? Check out our latest Annual Report, which highlights accomplishments and financial information for fiscal year 2016-2017. Read or download the PDF here.