The following is this week’s issue of the “#DTJax Weekly Update” e-newsletter. To receive this in your email inbox each week, sign-up here.
Instagram of the Week
Things To Do Downtown
- The Cawton Report: Brewery, restaurant in works for Brooklyn
- First reviews are in for Cowford Chophouse: ‘Amazing & Outstanding’
- Renovation to begin on Barnett Bank Building this week
- JAX Chamber Board of Directors selects Debbie Buckland as 2019 Chamber Chair
- Jacksonville University opens Downtown campus
- Monday’s Cheers Editorial: Downtown ambassadors are special
- Alex Coley Q&A: Unlocking Jacksonville core’s unrealized potential
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront sells for $109 million
- Downtown Vision Inc. releases State of Downtown report, noting area’s growth
- The Cawton Report: ‘State of Downtown’ shows billions in projects
New businesses in #DTJax:
- First Watch: 192 Riverside Ave.
- Cowford Chophouse: 101 E. Bay St.
- FSCJ’s 20West Cafe: 20 W. Adams St.
Stories From BlogDTJax.com
- The most wonderful time of the year in #DTJax
- Found in #DTJax: Manifest Distilling
- Found in #DTJax: Sweet Pete’s Candy
- Found in DTJax: Intuition Ale Works
- Post-Irma resources and ways to get involved
- Your guide to Game Day in #DTJax
- The Music of #DTJax
- The Dog Side of #DTJax
- Jacksonville Public Library: Jax Makerspace
- Dine-in In #DTJax
- Relax in #DTJax
Small Business Saturday
2016-2017 Annual Report
Have you ever wondered, what exactly does DVI do in a year? Check out our latest Annual Report, which highlights accomplishments and financial information for fiscal year 2016-2017. Read or download the PDF here.