The following is this week’s issue of the “#DTJax Weekly Update” e-newsletter. To receive this in your email inbox each week, sign-up here.
Instagram of the Week
Things To Do Downtown
- First reviews are in for Cowford Chophouse: ‘Amazing & Outstanding’
- Renovation to begin on Barnett Bank Building this week
- JAX Chamber Board of Directors selects Debbie Buckland as 2019 Chamber Chair
- Jacksonville University opens Downtown campus
- Monday’s Cheers Editorial: Downtown ambassadors are special
- Alex Coley Q&A: Unlocking Jacksonville core’s unrealized potential
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront sells for $109 million
- Downtown Vision Inc. releases State of Downtown report, noting area’s growth
- The Cawton Report: ‘State of Downtown’ shows billions in projects
New businesses in #DTJax:
- The Happy Grilled Cheese: 219 N. Hogan St.
- Tossgreen: 76 S. Laura St.
- First Watch: 192 Riverside Ave.
- Cowford Chophouse: 101 E. Bay St.
- FSCJ’s 20West Cafe: 20 W. Adams St.
Stories From BlogDTJax.com
- Florida-Georgia Weekend Guide
- The Halloween Spirit of #DTJax
- Found in DTJax: Intuition Ale Works
- Post-Irma resources and ways to get involved
- Your guide to Game Day in #DTJax
- The Music of #DTJax
- The Dog Side of #DTJax
- Jacksonville Public Library: Jax Makerspace
- Dine-in In #DTJax
- Relax in #DTJax
Trick or Treat on the Street
The spooky season is among us and we want to celebrate with #DTJax employees and families for Halloween. On Tuesday, Oct. 31 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., wear your best costumes and get your fill of candy, coupons, and other promotional goodies from participating businesses. Dust off your capes and fangs, bring a friend, the family, or the whole office and partake in the 5th Annual Trick or Treat on the Street! Find more info here.