2022 Light Up The House 5K Presented by the Zimmerman Family Foundation
December 3 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- 824 Childrens Way, Jacksonville, 32207 United States
- Visit Website
Light Up the House 5K Run/Walk & Family Day, Presented by the Zimmerman Family Foundation
INDIVIDUAL FUNDRAISING GRAND PRIZE: TWO EXCLUSIVE VIP TICKETS TO SEE CARRIE UNDERWOOD IN TAMPA on February 4th! Includes Dinner and 1-Night Hotel Stay.
Grab your sneakers and get ready to ‘Light Up The House’ during the festive holiday season for critically ill children staying at the Ronald McDonald House of Jacksonville! Athletes of all levels are invited to run, walk or stroll this route that courses its way through the beautiful, historical community of San Marco. All registered runners will receive a run swag bag, a complimentary pair of our Ronald McDonald striped socks and a Finisher Medal!
Use your personal fundraising page to help us continue to support the health and well-being of children by providing lodging, meals, transportation, and a community of care to critically ill children and their families who need to be near a hospital for treatment.
8:30 am – Light Up the House 5k Run/Walk
9:30 am – Kids 1 Mile Fun Run
9:45 am – Family Festival
- Raise or donate $50 to receive Exclusive Event t-shirt
- Raise or donate $100 to receive Exclusive Event t-shirt and VIP Tent with breakfast
Follow along with us on social media using the hashtag #LightUpTheHouseJax.
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Jacksonville (824 Children’s Way, Jacksonville, FL 32207)
Runner Registration Fees:
- Pre-Event until 11/11/2022 – $35/runner
- Late Registration until 12/1/2022 – $40/runner (will close at 7:30 PM)
- Race Day on 12/3/2022 – $45/runner
Awards presented by 1st Place Sports:
Award plaques will be given to the top three in each of the following age groups: 10 & under, 11-13, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79,
Race Amenities :
• Complimentary Pair of Ronald McDonald House Striped Socks *first 200 Registrants
• Run Swag Bag *first 200 Registrants
• Race Bib
• Custom Finisher Medal
• 1 Mile Fun Run will receive a 1st Place Sports fun run finisher medal!
Another Way to Support Our Mission :
Visit the Loop Pizza Grill in San Marco (2014 San Marco Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32207) on race day from 11am-2pm and mention RMHC of Jacksonville Spirit Day and they will donate a portion of your purchase to RMHC to support the health and well-being of children by providing lodging, meals, transportation and a community of care to critically ill children and their families who need to be near a hospital for treatment.