AC/DC Back in Black Performed by Classic Albums Live
July 16, 2021 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- 128 E Forsyth St #300 Jacksonville, FL 32202 United States
- Visit Website
Classic Albums Live brings AC/DC’s Back in Black, note for note, cut for cut, live on stage to the Florida Theatre! 1980’s Back in Black was the band’s first album to feature vocalist Brian Johnson following the death of previous vocalist Bon Scott. As their sixth international studio release, Back in Black was an unprecedented success. It has sold an estimated 50 million copies worldwide and is one of the best-selling albums in music history!
You’ll hear the hits “You Shook Me All Night Long,” “Hells Bells,” “Back in Black,” “Shoot to Thrill,” “Rock and Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution,” and more! Classic Albums Live takes classic albums and performs them live, on stage – without all the gimmickry and cheesy impersonations – using the world’s greatest musicians.
Event Date: Friday, July 16, 2021
Artist Website: ClassicAlbumsLive.com
AC/DC Back in Black Performed by Classic Albums Live at the Florida Theatre on July 16, 2021 will take place with a limited seating capacity of 50%. Patrons can buy single tickets or in groups of two only. For larger orders, please contact the Box Office by calling (904) 355-2787.
The following protocols are currently in place for Florida Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
- Masks are strongly recommended, but not required.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show, or receive a full refund. See Refund Request information below.
- Your e-tickets can be scanned from your phone. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
Refund Requests: All refund requests must be requested prior to showtime. We are unable to accept refund requests once the show has started.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.