January 30 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Air Supply is the Australian soft rock duo of Graham Russell and Russell Hitchcock. They’ve had worldwide success with the major hits “All Out of Love,” “Make Love Out of Nothing At All,” “Lost In Love,” “Here I am,” “The One That You Love” and many more!
Be a part of Air Supply and Florida Theatre history by attending – Air Supply will be recording this event to use for their worldwide Valentine’s Day livestream!
Air Supply at the Florida Theatre on January 30, 2021 will take place with a limited seating capacity of 50%. Patrons can buy single tickets or in groups of two only. For larger orders, please contact the Box Office by calling (904) 355-2787.
The following protocols are currently in place for Florida Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
• Please wear your face mask inside the Theatre and while you’re seated. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
• Temperatures will be scanned at the door. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will not be admitted. (Refunds will be available for those not admitted.)
• The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
• If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show, or receive a full refund.
• Your e-tickets can be scanned from your phone. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.