We are excited to announce that our very first “All Things Boho Arts Market” will be on Wednesday, November 18th in the Bier Hall from 6-10:00! This event is for Boho lovers, plant hoarders, and for anyone who has a special place for local vendors and thrifters in their hearts!
There will be 14 local Vendor booths, live music, special draft releases, and food. This is a FREE event. Masks will be required! Follow this event page for updates.
– Ana Clay Co: Custom jewelry
– By Love Designs: Custom jewelry
– C+K Creations: Handcrafted gifts and decor
– Cotta Painted Pots: Hand painted plant homes
– Emerry Thrifts: Thrifter/ Vintage seller
– Hey Jude Vintage: Vintage store
– Jax Thrift Co: Thrift & Consignment Store
– Knotty By Kasey: Handmade Macrame
– Old Heart Ceramics: Handmade Pottery
– Stay Rooted: Gardener/ Plant seller
– TLC Treasures: Second Hand Treasures
– Wicker Nest: Vintage/ second hand market
– ButterflyGold Vintage: Collector/ Seller of Vintage
– Becca: Handmade earrings