The Gate River Run, now in its 43rd year, is brought to you each year by JTC Running, a non-profit organization dedicated to running and physical fitness in Northeast Florida since 1975.
Traffic on the following roads will be affected by the Gate River Run on March 6th and 7th
THE PLAYERS Runner’s Expo Closures
- Duval Street between Randolph Blvd and Franklin Street – Road will be closed from noon on Friday, March 6th until 1 PM on Saturday, March 7th.
Race Day Course Closures
- Duval Street (Jacksonville Fairgrounds to Main Street Bridge): 7:15 AM – 8:45 AM
- Main Street Bridge: 7:45 AM – 9:00 AM
- Riverplace Blvd – Prudential Drive: 8:00 AM – 9:15 AM
- San Marco Blvd (Prudential to Laverne): 8:00 AM -9:30 AM
- River Road and River Oaks Road: 8:15 AM – 9:45 AM
- Hendricks Ave (River Oaks to Alexandria): 8:20 AM – 10:00 AM
- Alexandria and Belote: 8:20 AM – 10:15 AM
- Atlantic Blvd. West Bound (Belote to Holmesdale): 8:20 AM – 10:30 AM
- Holmesdale, Nicholson, Olive and Gay: 8:20 AM – 10:45 AM
- Altantic Blvd. West Bound (Gay to Hart Bridge): 8:20 AM – 11:00 AM
- Hart Bridge Southeast Bound (Atlantic Blvd to Duval Street: 7:45 AM -11:30 AM