Join us for some acoustic jams at 1904 Music Hall Dinner and A Show Concert Series in downtown Jacksonville on Friday, Sept 25th. One show. Doors at 9pm. No cover.
Since March, live music been essentially closed due to Covid-19. Through careful planning and the addition of a restaurant license from our new coffee bar HEADROOM, 1904 Music Hall will re-open for seated concerts this fall. Here’s some of the protocols we are implementing in order to safely host live music again…
– 25% Occupancy each show. Each “Ticket” is good for 1 Table (up to 4 people per table)
– Table Service Only. The bar area will be CLOSED to prevent standing and crowding. Cocktail servers will take and prepare your beer, liquor and food orders. You may stand up and dance at YOUR TABLE ONLY
– Temp Checks and Masks Required For Entry. If you feel covid symptoms, stay home.
– Complimentary Hand Sanitizer, Masks, and Gloves Available
– Each show will be less than 90 minutes to prevent prolonged indoor exposure. We will clear the room and sanitize in between each performance.