Jacksonville Dance Theatre in Concert
May 8, 2021 @ 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- 128 E Forsyth St #300 Jacksonville, FL 32202 United States
- Visit Website
Jacksonville’s own critically acclaimed professional modern dance company presents its 9th annual dance concert at the historic Florida Theatre, highlighting the range of athletic, entertaining, and eclectic works the company is known for. Jacksonville’s own critically acclaimed professional modern dance company presents its 9th annual dance concert at the historic Florida Theatre, highlighting the range of athletic, entertaining, and eclectic works the company is known for.
**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE PIT SEATING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS PERFORMANCE**
What we’re doing to increase safety at the Theatre:
Custodial staff frequently disinfect high-contact surfaces before and during events.
Trained staff are present to address contamination risk and/or to isolate and assist patrons requiring emergency medical attention.
Ticketing, donations, memberships and renewals may be transacted on our mobile-friendly website. Questions? Email email@example.com
The following protocols are currently in place for Florida Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
• Please wear your face mask inside the Theatre and while you”re seated. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
• Temperatures will be scanned at the door. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will not be admitted. (Refunds will be available for those not admitted.)
• The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place.
• If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show, or receive a full refund. See Refund Request information below.
• Your e-tickets can be scanned from your phone. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
Refund Requests: All refund requests must be requested prior to showtime. We are unable to accept refund requests once the show has started.