August 27 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Meet one-on-one with recruiters & hiring managers who are now hiring for immediate openings! Available positions range from entry-level to management in multiple industries. Some employers will even conduct on the spot interviews and extend job offers!
Health & Safety Guidelines – We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• You must register for a specific time slot to attend the job fair (you will not be permitted to enter outside that time frame due to social distancing guidelines).
• As an attendee, you are required to wear a mask at all times.
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
Tips for Hiring Event Success:
• Dress professionally for the event.
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience.
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter.
Registration is required. We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Parking and Admission are FREE.
For more information, call (904) 296-3006.
Exhibitors: Action Labor, City of Jacksonville, Cypress Village, DAVE School, Enhanced Resource Centers, Florida Technical College, G4S Secure, GATE, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, Military Sealift Command, ProDrivers, ProLogistix, Remedy Workforce Solutions, ResourceMFG, Staffing Connection, The Vistakon Research Clinic / PRA Health Sciences, US Army, and more…