June 17 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Now’s the time to get that Job! Tired of browsing online job boards all day? Come meet face-to-face with recruiters & hiring managers at the Jacksonville Job Fair on June 17th. Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, this hiring event will have something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Employers: ACI Learning, Allied Universal, Amerlife, Aramark, Cardinal Health, Domino’s, Duval County Public Schools, Elo Restoration, First Coast Security, Florida Mentor, G4S Secure, GATE, Hardage-Giddents Funeral Home – A Dignity Memorial Provider, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Koehn Outdoor, LaborMax Staffing, Massey Services, Max Home Inspections, Navy Exchange, Shipyard Staffing, State Securities Corp., Superior Fence & Rail of North Florida, The Vistakon Research Clinic / PRA Health Sciences, US Army, Walgreens, Workrise, and more… Participating companies are being added every day!
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally as if attending a job interview
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Pre-register today and receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and receive information about upcoming events in your area.
Health & Safety Guidelines – We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, it is recommended that you wear a mask at all times (not required)
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue
• If you are sick, do not attend