July 22 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Time for a change of pace? Come see what inspiring, new careers may be on the horizon for you at the Jacksonville Job Fair on July 22nd! Meet one-on-one with recruiters & hiring managers from the area’s top hiring companies. Available positions range from entry-level to management in multiple industries. Some employers will even conduct on-the-spot interviews and extend job offers!
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Employers: ACI Learning, City of Jacksonville, CNS Healthcare, Duval County Public Schools, Elo Restoration, Florida Mentor, G4S Secure, GATE, Hardage-Giddens Funeral Homes, Insteel Wire Products, Keiser University, LaborMax Staffing, Massey Services, Shipyard Staffing, Workrise, The Vistakon Research Clinic / PRA Health Sciences, US Army, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally as if attending a job interview
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Pre-register today and receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and receive information about upcoming events in your area.
Health & Safety Guidelines – We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, it is recommended that you wear a mask at all times (not required).
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
Interested in Recruiting?
Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? Job News Job Fairs are the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company’s exposure. For more information, call (904) 296-3006.