August 26 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join us for the Jacksonville Job Fair on August 26th! This is a unique opportunity for job seekers to get guaranteed face time and make personal connections with recruiters and hiring managers from some of Northeast Florida’s top companies and organizations. Come ready to meet with employers looking to hire great candidates like you!
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Employers Include: ACI Learning, Ashley HomeStore, Citrus Contracting, City of Jacksonville, CNS Healthcare, Duval County Public Schools, Elo Restoration, ERC, Fanatics, First Coast Security, Fleet Landing, Florida Mentor, G4S Secure, GATE, Hardage-Giddens Funeral Homes, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, LaborMax Staffing, Law Offices of Ron Sholes, P.A., Massey Services, Military Sealift Command, Navy Exchange, RoofClaim.com, Shipyard Staffing, The Vistakon Research Clinic / PRA Health Sciences, Total Home Companies, Trad’s Pest Control, US Army, and more…
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally as if attending a job interview
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Pre-register today and receive notifications of any updates or changes to the event, and receive information about upcoming events in your area.
Health & Safety Guidelines – We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, you are required to wear a mask at all times.
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
** Please know that by attending the event, you acknowledge and understand the following:
1. Participation includes possible exposure to COVID-19. While particular rules and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious illness and death does exist.
2. You release Job News from any claim that may arise or may hereafter arise on account of exposure to COVID-19 in connection with your participation at the Job Fair.