Hundreds of Jobs are up for grabs at the Jacksonville Job Fair on November 19th! This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers from Northeast Florida’s top hiring companies.
Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, this hiring event will have something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Health & Safety Guidelines – We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, you are required to wear a mask at all times.
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally for the event.
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience.
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter.
Parking and Admission are FREE.
For more information, call (904) 296-3006.
Exhibitors: Allied Universal, City of Jacksonville, Cypress Village, Elo Restoration, Enhanced Resource Centers, G4S Secure, GATE, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, HomeTeam Pest Defense, LaborMax Staffing, LeaderQuest, Remedy Workforce Specialists, ProDrivers, ProLogistix, RemX, ResourceMFG, Shipyard Staffing, State Securities Corp., The Vistakon Research Clinic / PRA Health Sciences, US Army, and more…
*Dates and location subject to change up to 15 business days before event.