JobNewsUSA.com Jacksonville Job Fair
February 18, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- 1201 Riverplace Boulevard Jacksonville, FL 32207 United States
- Visit Website
Meet one-on-one with recruiters & hiring managers who are now hiring for immediate openings! Available positions range from entry-level to management in multiple industries. Some employers will even conduct on the spot interviews and extend job offers!
Attendees are encouraged to pre-register! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Employers: ACI Learning, City of Jacksonville, DeVry University, Elo Restoration, GATE, G4S Secure, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, HomeTeam Pest Defense, Keiser University, LaborMAX Staffing, Massey Services, Military Sealift Command, Republic Services, Shipyard Staffing, State Securities Corp., Superior Fence & Rail of North Florida, U.S. Army, U.S. Coast Guard, and more…
Health & Safety Guidelines – We remain committed to your health and safety during this time and ask that you follow the below guidelines at the event:
• As an attendee, you are required to wear a mask at all times.
• Please refrain from shaking hands with employers.
• We ask that you utilize hand sanitation stations throughout the venue.
• If you are sick, do not attend.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Dress professionally for the event.
• Practice your personalized pitch which should summarize your skills and experience.
• Make a good first – and lasting – impression with each recruiter.
Parking and Admission are FREE!
Interested in Recruiting?
Looking for qualified candidates to fill your positions? Job News Job Fairs are the perfect place to meet hundreds of potential candidates, network with employers, and increase your company’s exposure. For more information, call (904) 296-3006.