The Florida Theatre presents Sister Hazel!
Hailing from Gainesville, FL rock favorite Sister Hazel has been touted as “one of the Top 100 Most Influential Performers of the last 15 years” by Performing Songwriter Magazine. The bands song “All for You” topped the adult alternative charts during the summer of 1997 and the success propelled their self-titled debut studio album to platinum status. Sister Hazel’s also known for their other hits “Your Winter”, “Mandolin Moon”, “Change Your Mind”, “Champagne High” and more.
This is a socially-distanced event with safety protocols in place.
Members of the Florida Theatre starting at the Ensemble Level, on sale now. Eclub members use the code word HAZEL2021 to purchase tickets at 9am on Thursday, October 29. General public tickets on sale Friday, October 30 at 10am.
What we’re doing to increase safety at the Theatre:
Custodial staff frequently disinfect high-contact surfaces before and during events.
Trained staff are present to address contamination risk and/or to isolate and assist patrons requiring emergency medical attention.
Ticketing, donations, memberships and renewals may be transacted on our mobile-friendly website. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon entry, your ticket will be scanned. Your e-tickets can be scanned from your phone, which is our recommendation. Staff will not be handling physical tickets, credit cards or forms of identification.
Our box office and bars employ Plexiglas guards and employees adhere to current mask and distancing recommendations.
The following protocols are currently in place for Florida Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
• Face masks are required at all times. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
• Temperatures will be scanned at the door. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will not be admitted. (Refunds will be available for those not admitted.)
• The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
• If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show, or receive a full refund.
• Your e-tickets can be scanned from your phone. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.