JWB Real Estate Companies recently converted the Baptist Convention Building to a mixed-use facility, comprised of two future mercantile suites, future restaurant spaces, and 24 studio and 1-bedroom apartments.
The building was constructed in 1924 by Jacksonville famed Architect Henry John Klutho and is a National Historic Landmark Building. The building was abandoned for approximately 40+ years and followed NPS guidelines for historic renovations.
This historic redevelopment project is a recipient of the DIA’s Downtown Preservation and Revitalization Program (DPRP). Learn more about the program here: http://dia.coj.net/DPRP.
Investment: $9.85 Million