Report An Issue

Cleaning Outside Downtown Jacksonville, FL

Stakeholder Service Request Center

Downtown stakeholders in the Business Improvement District (bound by Market Street, Church Street, Broad Street and Prudential Drive) can report cleanliness and maintenance issues to our service request center. Issues include:

  • Property damage
  • Broken windows
  • Safety hazard
  • Street light out
  • Graffiti / vandalism
  • Human/pet waste
  • Odor complaint
  • Litter & debris

When possible, Downtown Ambassadors will take action to resolve the complaint within 24-48 hours. Complaints about broken windows, street lights, property damage, safety hazards and vandalism will be reported directly to the City of Jacksonville or appropriate private property owner.

Click here to report a Downtown cleanliness or maintenance issue.

Private property owners in the BID may also request graffiti abatement on their property. Downtown Ambassadors will use paint (provided by the owner) or green-friendly, non-hazardous graffiti removal chemical wipes to remove graffiti on private property.

Download the Graffiti Removal Authorization FormPDF Icon or fax to 904-634-8988.

Downtown Jacksonville Issue Resolution Contacts

The Downtown Resolution Contact Sheet is a handy reference to know which organizations can help resolve which issues.

Cleanliness & Maintenance

Clogged drains, potholes, sidewalk hazardsCOJ/Streets & Drainage Department630-CITY (2489)
Clean up needed at JTA Bus Stops & SheltersJTA631-3100
Road maintenanceCity Roads630-CITY (2489)
Road maintenanceState Roads360-5457
Code enforcementCOJ/Code Enforcement630-CITY (2489)
Parks – general questionsCOJ/Parks Department630-CITY (2489)
Broken street lightsJEA665-6000


Report panhandlingJSO630-0500
Non-emergency issuesJSO630-0500
Emergency IssuesJSO911

Parking & Transportation

Parking databaseDowntown
Report a broken/problem meterCOJ/Office of Public Parking630-CITY (2489)
Report a problem in a City-owned garageCOJ/Office of Public Parking630-CITY (2489)
Report traffic light/crosswalk problemsCOJ/Traffic Engineering630-CITY (2489)
General public transit questionsJTA630-3100

Zoning & Legislation

General zoning & legislation questionsDowntown Investment Authority255-5302
Sidewalk vending & food truck questionDowntown Investment Authority255-5302
Garage & A-frame questionsDowntown Investment Authority255-5302
Cafe Seating permit questionsDowntown Investment Authority255-5302


General event permitting & street closuresCOJ/Special Events630-CITY (2489)